The CLW series are air handling equipment for hazardous areas. They usually are located in refineries and chemical industries.
HVAC Compact ATEX
- Long lifetime.
- Small size.
- Withstand extreme weather conditions.
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- Withstand power supply fluctuations.
- Adaptation to particular requirements.
- Increased efficiency.
- Suitable for zone 1 and 2.
- Certified units.
- 3~ (380-420 50Hz / 440-480 60Hz) without neutral.
- Other voltages available on request.
- Standard: -20ºC…+50ºC.
- Low temperatures version: -40ºC…+50ºC.
- High temperatures version: -20ºC…+60ºC.
- Available powers from 2.6kW to 5.3 kW.
- Stardard dimensions:
(length x width x height) 70x60x200 cm
- Compact vertical structure easily mounted directly on wall.
- Weather resistant stainless steel AISI-304.
- Structure, covers and air system thermally insulated.
- Filters ATEX certified removable and easy to clean.
- High performance semi-hermetic compressor.
- Adjustable control thermostat with digital display.
- Control panel with monitoring and controls.
- Thermal loads calculation.
- Dimensional drawings.
- Electrical schematics.
- User manual, installation, security and maintenance.
- Stainless steel AISI-316.
- Structure completely painted.
- Horizontal structure version.
- External air conditioning with remote control panel.
- Units on two parts, split type.
- Custom equipment installation as required.
- Input and output control signals.
- Air exchangers with anticorrosive treatment: Lacquered, Blygold, Heresite.
- Copper exchangers.
- Stainless steel exchangers.
- Liquid receiver.
- Liquid separator with heat exchange.
- Oil separator with return to the compressor.
- Water condensation system with constant pressure valve.
- Heat recovery.
- Refrigerant pressure gauges.
- Steam exchanger, control valve and electro-pneumatic actuator.
- Electrical resistors.
- Custom control panel.
- Customized input and output signals.
Its compact design makes it usable in many situations without interfering with other facilities.
Low noise level
The low-noise components are also installed with dampers and noise insulation, which makes it very quiet CLW series.
The units are installed directly on the wall without air duct. The implementation is simple and user configurable.
For more information please contact
We'll answer your questions delightedContact now