The CLW series are air handling equipment for hazardous areas. They usually are located in refineries and chemical industries.
HVAC Compact ATEX
- Long lifetime.
- Small size.
- Withstand extreme weather conditions.
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- Withstand power supply fluctuations.
- Adaptation to particular requirements.
- Increased efficiency.
- Suitable for zone 1 and 2.
- Certified units.
- 3~ (380-420 50Hz / 440-480 60Hz) without neutral.
- Other voltages available on request.
- Standard: -20ºC…+50ºC.
- Low temperatures version: -40ºC…+50ºC.
- High temperatures version: -20ºC…+60ºC.
- Available powers from 2.6kW to 5.3 kW.
- Stardard dimensions:
(length x width x height) 70x60x200 cm
- Compact vertical structure easily mounted directly on wall.
- Weather resistant stainless steel AISI-304.
- Structure, covers and air system thermally insulated.
- Filters ATEX certified removable and easy to clean.
- High performance semi-hermetic compressor.
- Adjustable control thermostat with digital display.
- Control panel with monitoring and controls.
- Thermal loads calculation.
- Dimensional drawings.
- Electrical schematics.
- User manual, installation, security and maintenance.
- Stainless steel AISI-316.
- Structure completely painted.
- Horizontal structure version.
- External air conditioning with remote control panel.
- Units on two parts, split type.
- Custom equipment installation as required.
- Input and output control signals.
- Air exchangers with anticorrosive treatment: Lacquered, Blygold, Heresite.
- Copper exchangers.
- Stainless steel exchangers.
- Liquid receiver.
- Liquid separator with heat exchange.
- Oil separator with return to the compressor.
- Water condensation system with constant pressure valve.
- Heat recovery.
- Refrigerant pressure gauges.
- Steam exchanger, control valve and electro-pneumatic actuator.
- Electrical resistors.
- Custom control panel.
- Customized input and output signals.