The EXR systems are used to cold storage and freezing in hazardous areas where there is risk of explosion or deflagration.
Refrigerating rooms and bunkers located in refineries or chemical industries, are the most common examples.
- Conservation or freezing.
- Long lifetime.
- Suitable in extreme weather conditions.
- Withstand fluctuations in the power supply.
- Adapted to particular conditions.
- Increased efficiency.
- Reduced noise.
- Suitable for zones 1 and 2.
- Certified safety.
- 3 ~ (380-420 50Hz / 60Hz 440-480) without neutral.
- Other voltages available on request.
- Standard: -20…+50°C.
- Low temperature version: -40…+50°C.
- High temperature version: -20…+60°C.
- Available Powers from 3CV to 100CV.
- Conservation (positive temperatures).
- Freezing (negative temperatures).
- Aluminum structure with accesible covers.
- Axial fans Ex ATEX 94/9/EC.
- Air exchanger made of copper tubing and aluminum fins.
- Defrost system (only freezing equipment).
- Weather resistant stainless steel.
- Easy access for maintenance or repair.
- Semi-hermetic compressor with high efficiency.
- Refrigerant pressure gauges.
- Adjustable control thermostat with digital display.
- Control Panel with monitoring and controls.
- Input and output electrical signals.
- Thermal loads calculation.
- Dimensional drawings.
- Wiring diagrams.
- User Manual, installation, security and maintenance.
- Stainless steel AISI-316.
- Fully painted structure.
- Compact refrigerator equipment (mounted on the wall or through the roof).
- Refrigerator with remote control panel equipment.
- Custom equipment to each application.
- Compressor biased.
- Air exchangers with anticorrosive treatment: Lacquered, Blygold, Heresite.
- Copper exchangers.
- Exchangers stainless steel.
- Liquid receiver.
- Separator liquid heat exchange.
- Separator oil return to the compressor.
- Condensation water by constant pressure valve.
- Heat recovery.
- Custom control panel.
- Input and output products.