Refrigerating rooms and bunkers located in refineries or chemical industries, are the most common examples.
- Conservation or freezing.
- Long lifetime.
- Suitable in extreme weather conditions.
- Withstand fluctuations in the power supply.
- Adapted to particular conditions.
- Increased efficiency.
- Reduced noise.
- Suitable for zones 1 and 2.
- Certified safety.
- 3 ~ (380-420 50Hz / 60Hz 440-480) without neutral.
- Other voltages available on request.
- Standard: -20…+50°C.
- Low temperature version: -40…+50°C.
- High temperature version: -20…+60°C.
- Available Powers from 3CV to 100CV.
- Conservation (positive temperatures).
- Freezing (negative temperatures).
- Aluminum structure with accesible covers.
- Axial fans Ex ATEX 94/9/EC.
- Air exchanger made of copper tubing and aluminum fins.
- Defrost system (only freezing equipment).
- Weather resistant stainless steel.
- Easy access for maintenance or repair.
- Semi-hermetic compressor with high efficiency.
- Refrigerant pressure gauges.
- Adjustable control thermostat with digital display.
- Control Panel with monitoring and controls.
- Input and output electrical signals.
- Thermal loads calculation.
- Dimensional drawings.
- Wiring diagrams.
- User Manual, installation, security and maintenance.
- Stainless steel AISI-316.
- Fully painted structure.
- Compact refrigerator equipment (mounted on the wall or through the roof).
- Refrigerator with remote control panel equipment.
- Custom equipment to each application.
- Compressor biased.
- Air exchangers with anticorrosive treatment: Lacquered, Blygold, Heresite.
- Copper exchangers.
- Exchangers stainless steel.
- Liquid receiver.
- Separator liquid heat exchange.
- Separator oil return to the compressor.
- Condensation water by constant pressure valve.
- Heat recovery.
- Custom control panel.
- Input and output products.